Thursday, August 26, 2010

What a PAIN!

This has nothing to do with Ryan Homes. This has everything to do with AT&T and Time Warner Cable and doing everything in your power to simply get phone and Internet service set up. I am now going on week FOUR of scheduling service only to get a call the night before informing me that my request has been cancelled because my address is new. No, wait ... That was just Time Warner. AT&T must have felt it was perfectly acceptable to cancel my orders and just never notify me, leaving me to only discover this when taking the initiative to follow up on my own.

How come my neighbors have all their service set up and are just as new - if not newer - than us?! No one can tell me why.

So here I am, blogging away on my iPhone (thank goodness for 3G), but this won't cut it. I feel sorry for whatever manager is on duty tomorrow morning when my phonecall is answered ...

2 comments:

  1. That is ridiculous!!! Sorry to hear that you're going through this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is ridiculous! I hate how customer service has clearly become a thing of the past. We'll see if I even have service come Monday ....

    ReplyDelete