Friday, July 2, 2010

Okay ... We Love It.

We drove past the house just after noon today to show our nephews and niece where we'd be living.  Again, I continue to be amazed at the speed of the work done.  The two houses across from us were getting their driveways poured!  And ours?  The brick is almost DONE!  Okay ... now I get why we were too late in the process to change to stone.  And you know what?  WE LOVE IT.

Additionally, while we were there, the GE guy pulled up and was taking appliances into the house right next door to us.  I have to imagine that he had ours on his truck, too.  Exciting!  We could see a lot of drywall had already been completed, but didn't want to get in the way of the masonry work, so we just tried to see what we could from the road.  We'll go peek through windows tomorrow!

I called our sales rep on my way out of the development just to tell her that we are very, very happy with how the brick looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment