Monday, April 5, 2010

The 2nd Showing (#10 total)

Today's showing was a great excuse to get outside and enjoy the weather.  Riley, Wendell and I drove the car down around the corner, parked it, then took a really nice walk.  In fact, we ended up just walking back to the house and will return for the car later.

The realtor along with three women went through the house today.  I could just barely see them in the distance as I was returning back towards the house - they had already been inside and were chatting for a decent amount of time in the driveway.  Of course, if you don't know me well enough already, in my mind I am sure they were talking offers and my cell phone should ring any minute now.

Now, realistically, they were probably just chatting and even maybe talking about more properties they were about to go see.  But a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment