Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Official!

7436 Jeremy Avenue has officially SOLD.  I can't believe it.  Our realtor called this evening to say that the buyer has accepted our counter offer.  We are to sign paperwork Monday morning at 9am.  We are thrilled.

But now this awesome news brings with it a long list of things to stress about.  Details about what we do in the interim (our house won't be completed until early to mid-August).  Details about where to store our furniture until then.  Do we get movers to the storage unit?  Do we get movers from the storage unit?  I feel as though there are a million things going through my head right now and I just can't sleep.

One thing is for sure.  We have 45 days left in our house.  That is exciting and sad to me.  I am sure I'll cry when we walk out the door for the very last time, but I'll be excited for our new life that is going to begin.

Granted, this all could change should something fall through with the buyer's loan ... or if inspections fail.  But we don't foresee any of that happening, as she is pre-approved and I have faith in our house.

Wish me a good night of sleep - I don't think I am going to get it.  And I am sure this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment